The policy covers how we treat personally identifiable information that is collected and received through your use of CAYIN’s website. The policy does not apply to any personal information collected offline or via any external links on our site that belongs to third parties. Neither does it apply to any personnel that CAYIN does not employ or manage.
2. Information Collection and Use
To provide you with the best interactive services on our site, we may request you to provide your personal information as directed below:
- The website may collect your name, email address, contact information, time used at our website and other personal information when you use our mailbox, fill out the questionnaires or use any other interactive features on our site. The personal information so collected is only used to notify you of CAYIN’s products, services and activities. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter or any other relevant information, please feel free to unsubscribe or contact us.
- When you browse the website, the server automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, use of time, type of browser you use, the pages you browse and request. The received information will be compiled for our reference to improve our services. The information so collected cannot be used to identify you; nor will CAYIN combine or link other identifiable information with the said information.
- We may conduct statistical analysis of information gathered through questionnaire on our website and present the results in the form of statistical data or descriptive text so as to improve our services. Apart from internal research, we may also publish the statistical data and descriptive text that does not involve any specific personal information.
- We will not disclose your personal information obtained from the website to any third party or use it for any other purpose, unless we obtain your prior consent or are required by relevant regulations or laws to do so.
3. Information Protection
- We use servers which facilities computer safeguards and enforce necessary procedural safeguards to protect the website and your personal information, and we also authorize access to personal information only for a limited number of employees who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
- In case we are appointed to provide services for business purposes, the website will strictly comply with confidentiality and take every necessary measure to ensure such compliance.
4. External Links
To provide you with the best possible services, the website will place our cookies into your hard drive. If you do not wish to accept such placement, you may elect to decline all cookies via setting the highest level of privacy in your browser. If you do decline cookie downloads, you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
6. Changes to this Policy
We reserve our rights to amend and update this policy at any time when we deem necessary. We will notify you about any changes by publishing the amended policy on our website.